Here are some reasons why babies would make better world-leaders than adults do:
- Babies are totally trustworthy. They are incapable of deceit, malice or guile.
- Babies are always cute despite their physical appearance. They are far too precious to ever be considered ugly.
- Babies speak badly of no one. Their speech is limited to short, unintelligible blurbs that are always assumed to be positive.
- Babies bring such joy to their families that other people want to share in the emotional outpouring.
- Babies provide a positive image of the present. They have no history and their future always looks bright.
- Babies are not selfish, arrogant or greedy. They will not learn those things for years to come.
- Babies are helpless and in need of nurturing. Most adults achieve great satisfaction from nurturing others.
- Babies are loved by everyone. Only the worst human beings would actually dislike a baby.
- Babies never argue or criticize. They must be trained to do that by their peers and parents.
- Babies provide adults with a much more positive view of the world than they can possibly garner from other adults.